Friday, August 7, 2009

Food for thought follow up

Hi art lovers,

Well... the saga continues. Cash-for-clunkers is back on. The lady who was told to bring her car back, (on the news) has disappeared. Wish I could find out if she actually took her car back. More and more people will now be able to have that great deal! Unless of course the government changes the deal. Hope that's not the change Obama was taking about.

Sorry about my ranting... Now back to art.

I'm working on my "cityscape" paintings. This is the art I tore off the wall of the set I had designed for Guys & Dolls... I hope to use it as an underpainting for a triptych. Will post them upon completion.

Over and out.

This is so funny...no one reads this stuff. I feel like I'm writing in a diary or talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment